Fremantle Ports' fabulous Maritime Day is on again this year.
Be prepared for an action-packed day with the family with lots to do and see, including:
- Board a tug or emergency response vessel
- Free harbour rides
- Border Force protection dog
- RAN clearance dive team
- Kids! Dress up as a mermaid, pirate or fish and join our dress-up parade
- Free face painting
- Jesse the Pirate
- Learn to use your smartphone as a microscope to discover tiny sea creatures
- Visit the WA Maritime Museum (gold coin entry)
- Historic and modern photography display
- Musical entertainment and more!
Celebrate the maritime industry in our working port. Learn about exciting careers and maritime education opportunities!
Explore what's on at Victoria Quay and start planning your visit by 'starring' the attractions, events, walks or anything else that interests you.See what's on