There's a whole lot to do at Victoria Quay this summer, including concerts, a movie marathon, a microbrewery opening, Perth Festival's opening event and B Shed performances!
The fourth program of Quay to Summer and other events at Victoria Quay includes:
- Victoria Quay Free Movie Marathon (provided by Fremantle Ports), 7-16 January: Grab some free popcorn and ice cream and watch a classic, family-friendly film for free from the comfort of a beanbag.
- B Shed Builds, community LEGO® exhibition (provided by Fremantle Ports and the WA Maritime Museum), Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 January, B Shed: Come to B Shed to see fantastic models built by LEGO® fans and enthusiasts in WA. Vote for your favourite model!
- Brickwrecks: Sunken Ships in LEGO® Bricks, WA Maritime Museum, until 30 January 2022: From the watery depths! Discover these stories of extraordinary shipwrecks, revealed in incredible LEGO® model detail.
- WA Maritime Museum exhibitions, workshops, tours, fishing clinics and a LEGO® party and movie: The WA Maritime Museum on Victoria Quay has a packed school-holiday program.
- Gage Roads Brew Co. at A Shed: Gage Roads Freo will be opening - it's a new microbrewery, restaurant and playground in historic A Shed on 20 January!
- Perth Festival performances at B Shed:
- Stella Donnelly - A hometown show from Fremantle fave Stella Donnelly (Friday 18 February)
- WA Mixtape - Heat a soundtrack to WA life with new ears (Saturday 19 February)
- I Liked It, BUT ..., - A very silly look at very serious shows, transforming the theatre into a pub trivia night (Sunday 20 February)
- BARKAA - Meet the new matriarch of Australian rap (Friday 25 February)
- Alter Boy - A music experience championing inclusivity, accessibility and empowerment (Saturday 26 February)
- Warranma! Sing in language - A celebration of First Nations language song for the whole family (Sunday 27 February)
- Fremantle Ports' Maritime Day, 10am-4pm Saturday 12 March: Come down to Victoria Quay for more than 90 displays outside, in B Shed and on the water.
- E Shed Markets, Fridays to Sundays: With its amazing array of things to buy and places to eat, E Shed Markets is trading throughout the summer.
Parking is available on site and Victoria Quay is a short walk from Fremantle Train Station and bus terminal. A dual-use path runs through Victoria Quay and bike racks are available.
Explore what's on at Victoria Quay and start planning your visit by 'starring' the attractions, events, walks or anything else that interests you.See what's on