Fremantle Ports is a major sponsor the 2019 Fremantle Biennale (1-24 November) and a number of the artworks, installations and events are at the port:
- A major living installation resort created by The Commonwealth of New Bayswater, led by Perth artist Jessee Lee Johns, at the South Mole Resort
- Dance spectacular Radar in B Shed
- A major new commission by WA artist Bennett Miller, Behavioural Ecologies (Red), taking place across Victoria Quay, the harbour and throughout Fremantle
- Standing Wave, a sound work for the internal volume of HMAS Ovens at the WA Maritime Museum
- Elements of The Unit architectural installation series, which will stretch right across Fremantle’s original beachline.
Explore what's on at Victoria Quay and start planning your visit by 'starring' the attractions, events, walks or anything else that interests you.See what's on